Field Trips 2016-2017 – updated 1/19/17
Oak Creek Field Trips – Details will be announced in upcoming newsletters.
- Swan’s Pumpkin Farm ~– Tuesday, October 4th 9:30a -11:15a
$7 per student and chaperones – Siblings under age 2 are free
- Oak Creek Fire Department Visit at Preschool ~ Wednesday, October 19th – They will talk about fire prevention and view fire truck.
- Oak Creek Police Department Visit at Preschool ~ Tuesday, January 31st – Program is “Charlie Check First”
- Dental Health Program at Preschool ~ Wednesday, February 22nd 930a-1030a – @ APA
- Oak Creek Public Library ~ March 15th @ 9am – meeting w/ Youth Librarian & storytime
- Swimtastic in Franklin ~ Tuesday, April 4th 1pm-3pm Cost: $5 per student, parents are free. Staff will give a swim safety talk and then free swim time.
- Falk Park Nature Center ~ Tuesday, April 25th 9:30a-11a Cost: $3.50 p/p child or adults. Program choice is “Caterpillar’s Lunchbox”.
- Chasing Tales ~ Tuesday, May 16th 9am-11am Cost: $6 per child, parents are free. Siblings over 1 year old will also have to pay the child fee. Our session will be “Free Play”.